All of these link you to a post on my blog, but there will be another link in that post which will link you to the recipe or just click on the picture!
- 1 heaping cup of fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1 medium ripe banana – try to use a riper banana as the smoothie will be sweeter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond or rice milk
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon honey – Note: If you’re using sweetened almond or rice milk, you may not need the honey.
- optional – 2 to 3 ice cubes if you’re using fresh pineapple
Homemade Quest Bars
- 4 Scoops your vanilla protein powder (about 1/3 cup a scoop)
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter of choice (smooth, not crunchy)
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup sweetener (I used stevia, less if you like)
- 2-4 tbsp. water (if you feel you need it)
- 1/4 cup oat flour or fiber powder or even ground flaxseeds (Omit for lower carbs, best with)—> In a large bowl, combine the protein powder, oat flour (if using), nut butter and sweetener together. If using stevia / splenda, you’ll need more water than if using honey or agave.—> Scoop out the dough, shape into 5 bars and add to a sheet lined with parchment paper, refrigerate for 30-40 minutes to firm up.—> ENJOY xRenniesane / TumblrPer bar (varies with protein powder):Calories:160Fat: 8Protein: 20Carbs: 11Fiber: 5Sugar: 2Variations
- Vanilla Almond Crunch: Use almond butter, a tsp of vanilla and some chopped almonds.
- Cinnamon Roll: add 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon and 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate Brownie: add 2 tbsp. cocoa powder and use chocolate protein powder (not necessary)
- Lemon Cream Pie: Use sunflower butter and 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: add 1/4 - 1/3 cup chocolate chip and don’t omit oat flour
- Peanut Butter Supreme: use peanut butter.
- PB & J: Use peanut butter and 3-4 tbsp. mashed or dehydrated strawberries or 2 tbsp. jam.
- Coconut Cashew: Use cashew butter and 2-5 tbsp. coconut shreds
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: Use chocolate protein powder and peanut butter
- Mixed Berry Bliss: use 1 tbsp. of each blue- rasp- black- and strawberries, mashed or dried.
- White Chocolate Raspberry: Use 3-4 tbsp. mashed or dried raspberries or jam, and best with sunflower butter
- Strawberry Cheesecake: 2-4 tbsp. mashed or dried strawberries or jam, 2 tbsp. cream cheese.
- Banana Nut Muffin: Use 1/2 mashed banana and 2-4 tbsp. crushed nuts.
I’ve lost love which was fine, but realizing that it won’t ever come back in the form of friendship makes me sad. I’ve lost a feline companion to old age. He once sat with me while I challenge myself to see how much caffeine I can consume in one go (a large mug of black coffee and a large…
Frozen Smoothie Cups
Brownie Muffin Bites only 120 calories a muffin and they are vegan! I consider these more of a brownie base, you can add ingredients to personalize them. I would have added chocolate chips and almonds if I had them.
- 1 cup whole wheat white flour
- 3/4 cup coco powder
- 1/2 cup brown Splenda
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk (or milk of choice)
Bake at 350 for 25-30min (or when tooth pick comes out clean)
Place batter in well greased muffin tin. Makes 11 @ 120 a muffin. #funeralformyfat #vegan #recipes
Oven Roasted Mushroom and Vegetable Salad (x)